PLEASE TAKE NOTE!
The results of back testing Hazard Swing Trading will not & will never reflect the full capabilities of the EA.
Please do refer to my signal for more accurate performance of the EA.
Why is it ?
- MT5 doesn’t provide real ticks, they are simulated (artificial data)
- News filter do not work in back testing (Hazard works in a series and correlation avoiding 1 false signal could change how the EA react to future signal)
- EA is programmed to adapt current market conditions
To really see how the EA performs please refer the Hazard Swing Signal
What kind of account should you use for Hazard Swing Trading?
- I recommend a low spread (Raw, ECN and NDD) account with at least 1:100 leverage and above.
Which chart and timeframe should i attach Hazard Swing Trading?
- Please attach Hazard Swing Trading on any charts, but its important that the Timeframe is H1.
Is Hazard Swing Trading FIFO compliant?
- No, Hazard Swing Trading requires a Hedge account to function correctly.
Is optimization need for Hazard Swing Trading?
- Its optional and I’ve also added few Inputs setting for those who would want to optimize Hazard Swing Trading.
Is VPS needed to run Hazard Swing Trading?
- Yes, VPS is a essential tool for the Hazard Swing Trading to keep it running without any issues.
Is there a Telegram Group available or a community group for all Hazard Swing Trading purchasers?
- Yes, please add me as a friend and message me with proof of purchase and your Telegram Username, and I’ll send you a invitation to the private group.
Is Hazard Swing Trading sold anywhere other than MQL5 website?
- No, Hazard Swing Trading is exclusively sold on MQL5, if you find it elsewhere, it is not a genuine product of Hazard Auto-Trade.
- Default is (Buy and Sell) this input is for Hazard Trading to determine which way its allowed to open a trade.
- Default is (USDJPY,EURJPY,GBPJPY) this input is adjustable if you’d like to add or remove a pair from Hazard Swing Trade, only add or remove if you have experience and you know what you’re doing.
Prefix and Suffix
- Prefix is (xxUSDJPY) and Suffix is (USDJPYxx) this input is added because some brokers offers the name of the pairs with prefix’s and suffix’s.
- The fixed amount of lot if Risk% Lot of the balance is not used.
Risk% Lot of Balance
- This is an auto lot function which determines the lot based on the strength of the signal if this is set to 0 it’ll use the amount set in fixed lot.
- The recommended Risk% Lot of Balance is maximum 2% for every $500 this is adjustable based on the amount $ you are willing to risk per position.
Force close when opposite signal
- Default this is set to true, this will force close a position when the strength of the signal starts to reverse only when the order is floating in profit.
Breakeven SL, Trigger and Profit
- Default this is set to true.
- Break even Trigger is the trigger of when the breakeven SL will be triggered when a the amount of distance to TP in % is reached. Default this is set to 50.
- Break even Profit is the amount of profit to be locked, this is calculated with the distance in % to TP. Default this is set to 20.
- Default this is set to 19041998, this is adjustable to any numbers you want, please do not use the same Magic Number if you do run other EA’s on the same account.
Max Open Positions
- The maximum amount of position allowed to open by Hazard Swing Trading, Default this is set to 6. This is just an Extra input for those who would like to optimize Hazard Swing Trading with other pairs or settings.
Open 2 Orders per pair
- Default this is set to true, this will allow Hazard Swing Trading to open only 1 Buy and 1 Sell order per pair. This is just and extra input for those who would like to optimize Hazard Swing Trading with other settings.
Disable EA On Friday and Disable Time
- Default this is set to true, and Friday disable time is set to (20:59). This is to avoid any bad signals or bad positions to be executed before the market closes.
- This is a custom comment that the Hazard Swing Trading, will used for the order that it executes.
Trading Time (Start and End)
- Default this is set to true and Start and End is set to 23:59:59 – 00:00:00. This is just and extra input for those who would like to optimize Hazard Swing Trading with other settings.
- Default this is set to true for HIGH impact news and Disable before and after is set to 180 Minutes and 120 Minutes by default. This is to avoid any bad signals or bad positions to be executed on high impact news.