- Aura Eclipse uses one chart setup. The advisor should be attached ONLY to one M5 chart (AUDCAD is recommended)
- Use only recommended pairs AUDCAD, AUDNZD, CADCHF, GBPCHF, NZDCAD
- You do not need .set files. All settings are integrated in code.
- Recommended pairs must be opened in the Market Watch window
The Expert Advisor finds the correct GMT time automatically, for this you must add a link.
Please allow web requests to the following URL GMT (https://www.worldtimeserver.com)
*If your broker switches to winter time, then set Broker Daylight Savings to True, otherwise set it to False.
How to BACKTEST AURA Eclipse :
- Set the recommended pairs in Market Watch
- Select the AUDCAD pair, using the M5 timeframe
- If your broker switches to winter time, then set Broker Daylight Savings to True, otherwise set it to False
- Set the Broker GMT Offset to the value used by your broker (By default GMT+2)
Telegram Channel https://t.me/aura_gold_ea
Forex Extra Income (Read here)
You can contact me here