Config Sets for SMC OB v3.5 (MT4/MT5)
- TimeFrame: M15
- Data Model: Every Tick Based on real Ticks (NOT OHLC, with this we strive to make the data quality as close to real therefore we dont use OHLC)
- Deposit: $100,000.00 USD
- Leverage: 1:100
- Optimization: Fast Genetic Based Algorith with Complex Criterion Max
- Date: Custom period from 2023.01.01 to 2023.10.20
- Symbols Optimized: XAUUSD
- Optimization and Backtest Graph for XAUUSD 2023 Jan to 2023 Oct (Last 10 Months):
- Top Score Optimizer Config:
- Example of using the below config set file (mod with 0.5% risk) on XAUUSD for last couple months:
- Why -500 USD on all SL and why 3000 USD on TP ? (check config file below)
Adding More or Removing more risk
So the idea is you get the config set and you want to increase more risk so you multiply Y the x amount of times you want to increase the risk example:
Sl at 5% risk will be at 50% so x10 as much. As such we also need to increase the amount of money to trigger a partial by same multiplication factor you used on Risk in this case x10 as much passing the 920 to 9200 as final values.
same is true for reducing risk you just divide / x times instead of multiplying x times.
Low Risk Set Config Performance – Config Set File
Mid Risk Set Config Performance – Config Set File
High Risk Set Config Performance – Config Set File
Custom Risk % and Partials (these are the only 2 thing needed to change on inputs based on any config below. Also updated and this is completly automated and translarent on version 4.0 )
For that you need to know which account size you will be using.
With that you know for 1 lot which amount to use on Partials Amounts.
So with the example below you can see the simple calculation needed to do custom risk % changes